Friday, October 5, 2012

Will Richard Hall Ban The Truth From This Thread Too?

geoffff

Well I did warn this is a case for indignation and self-righteousness

Perhaps Richard will

Even though I barely  mentioned hardly anything  anti - nonantisemitic there  at all.. 

Richard is right though. I'm sure we will survive.

But just in case:

I was responding to this





Kim 10.04.12 at 5:02 am
Yeah, but Mitt is a good friend of Bibi, right? And even the insane have a right to be represented at the centre of power, yes? “Christians-have-a-divine-mandate-to-support-Israel” Tea Party Madonna Michelle Bachmann might have been an even insaner, friendlier ally, but half a (white) loaf is better than a crypto-Islamist naan in the White House.





geoffff 10.05.12 at 12:42 am
Your comment is awaiting moderation.
I don’t have a lot of time for the closed irrational religious mind of any stripe but some are much worse than others and I will tell you something true for nothing.
Christians who believe they have a divine mandate to support Israel and a just peace for Jews and Muslims are infinitely preferable to Christians who believe they have a divine mandate to libel Israel’s elected leaders, wish her every ill and to fantasise about her demolition while poring over soft core low brow literature involving self flagellating Jews.
At least there is no difficulty in recognising the former as Christians.

geoffff 10.05.12 at 1:08 am
Your comment is awaiting moderation.
Here is something else true for nothing.
Bibi is certain of re election when he next faces his people.
Gillard and Swan are certain to be dumped when next they do.
Judging by his performance yesterday there is an excellent chance Obama will be dumped too.
Perhaps there is a God.

Stand by for cross posts.


Update

I'm back in Methodist Purgatory I'm afraid.  Awaitng  moderation. Did I ever tell you about a Christian aunt I once had? A dear old soul who was always awaiting moderation. She was a Methodist I think. 

 Kim is talking like he's seeing Orcs again.

Anyway here it is.


Richard 10.05.12 at 7:02 am
geoffff - I’ve just got out of bed. I find two comments from you in moderation. Before I approve them, I check your blog. Sure enough, there you are, complaining about being banned. Where would you like your comments to be: there or here?
11
Kim 10.05.12 at 7:54 am
Must be counting on what someone called the Dopeler Effect: the illusion that stupid ideas seem smarter when they come at you rapidly.
12
geoffff 10.05.12 at 10:45 am
Your comment is awaiting moderation.
This is a public controversy Richard.
I would like the comment here because I am interested in dialogue on an issue we share a strong common interest. Either way it will be published on my blog.
I already have a dialogue with many others who share that interest in a passionate way. They see this as important. So do I. So presumably do you. Certainly Kim does.
What’s the problem?





No comments:

Post a Comment