Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Greens Ponder A Tough One

geofffff


May 1948






Federal Greens Leader Richard Di Natale speaks to journalists at Parliament House in Canberra, Wednesday, May 13, 2015. (AAP Image/Mick Tsikas) NO ARCHIVING
May 2015



Consistent with Greens policy, I have always supported a peaceful, two-state solution for the Israel-Palestine conflict that upholds the legitimate rights and aspirations of both the Palestinian and Israeli people to live in peace and security in their own independent, sovereign states. My comments in the AJN piece were intended to reflect that view and that view alone. I have never believed that the establishment of a ‘Jewish state’ (as opposed to an ‘Israeli state’) is conducive to this outcome and I absolutely do not support that goal.
Richard Di Natale


For any member, voter or supporter of the Australian Greens.

A question if I may.

Is there a Jewish state and if so what is its name?

No comments:

Post a Comment