Saturday, September 7, 2013

Pat Condell -- "Wake up, girls. You're on the wrong side."

geoffff 

Is there anything more vile than a "progressive" feminist who rants and raves about a conservative politician who makes an unfortunate comment about the appearance of a woman candidate within range of a live microphone, but has nothing to say at all about the treatment of women in Islamic countries and is determined to never know about it?

Pat Condell doesn't think so.

I  disagree. There is something more vile.

A "progressive" Israel bashing, Jew boycotting gay man who has nothing to say about this and who also ignores the ingrained racism in these cultures is much more vile. Sexist, racist, homophobic and above all cowardly. Sheer gutlessness.

The NSW Greens spokesperson for gay rights who  gives an interview condemning Israel to Press TV on Al Quds day. That is political man at its worst.

Welcome to the modern "progressive" left. 







3 comments:

  1. I couldn't agree more, Geoff.

    I couldn't agree more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I fully agree with Pat Condell - as should any sane woman.

    PS: Geoff. (re my Yom Kippur post) it disappeared - I try not to be paranoid about it and hope it's only a technical hitch, but I thought I let you know since your very generous comments disappeared with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How very very strange

    Thanks Rita

    I will repost the comment at the first opportunity. I can't remember exactly what I said but I remember the sentiment. It is nothing more than the exact truth.

    Thank you for your blog. Thank you for you. That rendition of the Kol Nidrei song that you posted was the most beautiful I have heard.

    ReplyDelete