Monday, February 11, 2013

Cry Baby of the Month

geoffff

I was almost going to let this pass. Why give the pathetic cowardly little snots oxygen?  "Progressive Zionists" .Jews who in the face of the ugliest wave of antisemitism in three generations think that the courageous thing to do is to dump on Israel and the Jews from a distance. Look at me. I'm a good Jew. I play volleyball.

Have a look at this comment. It pretty much sums up the entire "Progressive Zionist" ideology in a couple of sentences.


oldschool, I don't need to read about how much Jews and America are hated in the Muslim world over and over and over again. I pretty much know it. It's a given for me that Jews and Israel, at least on a Macro level, are hated in the "Muslim World". But this website is not dedicated to that subject, there are plenty of places that are.



There's a thought.Why leave it at that? So I posted this.




On a blog dealing with Australian aboriginal social history

oldschool, I don't need to read about how much Australian aborigines were hunted and persecuted in colonial times over and over and over again. I pretty much know it. It's a given for me that aborigines, at least on a Macro level, were pretty much wiped out. But this website is not dedicated to that subject, there are plenty of places that are.

On a blog about women's’ rights in Saudi Arabia

oldschool, I don't need to read about how much women are deprived of liberty in Saudi Arabia. I pretty much know it. It's a given for me that women, at least on a Macro level, are systematically victimised at every level in Saudi Arabia. But this website is not dedicated to that subject, there are plenty of places that are.

On a blog about astrophysics

oldschool, I don't need to read about how much the force of gravity is central to the nature of the universe over and over and over again. I pretty much know it. It's a given for me that gravity, at least on a Macro level, is at the core of understanding the universe. But this website is not dedicated to that subject, there are plenty of places that are. 

So what happened? You guessed it. Our "liberal" " progressive" friend decided the best thing to do was to delete the comment. Criticism. Can't have that. Hit the delete button. Then ramp up the abuse.






  1. Yeah ok geoffff - you have fun with your post. I am glad I can be a star in your constellation.

    Honestly mate, your not the brightest bulb on the tree. If you think I treat Israel as a toy you are even stupider than your posts seem.

    It's an interesting exercise and my Israeli friends thought it was pretty cool. SO... tell you what, rant and rave at your blog and let me know how it turns out. Ok?
  2. I don't believe you have any Israeli friends
    Delete
  3. OH-TEH NOOOOOOZ - you found me out geoffff. Sitting in your basement in Australia, you sussed out exactly who I am and what I believe and not only that... you know who I hang out with and all that. How can I hope to ever fool such a clever man as you?

    So... tell you what, troll... Why don't you tell me exactly where you disagree with me on politics. I mean since you know me so well...

    Really, geoffff do you have anything to contribute to the discussion or do you want to sit around like some kind of hen, clucking and scolding people for everything your fevered imagination comes up with?

Consider it done. What a sad silly little man.

From the basement.


For an Australian or for that matter an American, living as we are a world away from where the Israelis live, to test where you fit in the Israeli polity strikes me as at the very extreme limit of intellectual arrogance. To say the least. In fact I think it is much worse than that but I don't wish to be provocative here.

I'm told intellectual provocation, let alone dissent, does not go down well around here. I can see that. Cool. I'll save it for my blog where you will feature prominently in the next post.

Take a bow. Better still post a response. I rarely censor even the most vile comments. I guess that's because I'm not a "liberal"

This is not a game. The Israelis are not toys. 

6 comments:

  1. geoffff - are you a lonely man? Is your life such a tired, wasted excuse of time that you need to come this blog and pose as a troll to feel like you are accomplishing something? I mean what happened in your life that you feel like you need to be such a complete asshole that you would play "Troll" on the intertoobz. Don't you have anything better to do?

    I mean I am happy that I am the center of your blogspot and now seemingly center of your universe, I bet if you really wanted to feel good, you could post a progressivezionistwatch.com blog. Then you could read my blog and insult me all day long. Wouldn't that be fun for you?

    SO now, excuse me while I ignore your amazingly stupid observations on whatever it is the hell you are observing. Ok?

    Oh and hey geoffff - have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Originally this comment was written on PZ, hence the "This Blog" comment. My apologies for not being clear. Now back to our regular program of whining and complaining.

      Delete
  2. That would be "arsehole" around here, sport.

    ...and I can see I am the "centre" of your universe.

    "SO now, excuse me while I ignore your amazingly stupid observations on whatever it is the hell you are observing. Ok?"

    What does this guy do when he is paying attention?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It seems to me the clear and obvious point is that pro-Jewish / pro-Israel advocacy requires addressing the problem of political Islam due to the fact that this rising movement throughout the Middle East is a growing threat to the safety and survival of the Jewish people in that part of the world.

    The progressive-left Jewish refusal to address political Islam is, thus, the moral equivalent of an Australian aboriginal rights movement that refused to address the problem of racism against their own people. It would be the equivalent of feminists, who claim to believe in universal human rights, not caring about the plight of women under the Taliban.

    This problem, obviously, is not limited to any one specific Jewish blogger, or any particular set of blogs, but is a big part of the problem with progressive Zionism, more generally.

    I've said it before and I'll say it again, most progressive-left Jews wouldn't acknowledge radical Islam if they were blindfolded and on their knees in some basement Karachi.

    That's not racism, but it is the truth.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "The progressive-left Jewish refusal to address political Islam is, thus, the moral equivalent of an Australian aboriginal rights movement that refused to address the problem of racism against their own people."

    The problem is not confined even to the "Progressive" Zionists but is general throughout the left and the media. How often to you hear about the rabid genocidal antisemitism that underpins political Islam?

    It is as if there is a media blackout on the subject. Don't mention the racism.

    Critics of Israel are too busy pre emptively and aggressively denying that they are antisemites. The West is collapsing under the weight of non-antisemitic haters of Israel.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There absolutely is a media blackout concerning the bloodcurdling nature of political Islam.

      They tell us very specifically and in no uncertain terms whatsoever that they want us DEAD.

      Hell, man, they want me and you dead twice!

      Delete